Where I fit in the box of crayons....

Do you ever get that feeling like there's more out there? That's the feeling that brought me to beyond borders. The global community is growing, and I have not yet become a part of it. I want to be a contributing citizen to the global community through participation and action. Over the years, I have developed an appreciation for diversity and difference, and look for other ways that people are doing things. There’s a whole world out there beyond our North American perspective that has the potential to change the way I see things, and to change my life. Gahndi said, "Be the change you want to see in the world." I think we should not only find the change within ourselves, but also take part in the change we want to see in the world. I hope that Beyond Borders will offer a medium in which I can be the change I want to see in the world, and also take part in that change.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Cookies with a Cause

Cookies with a Cause updates!


I wanted to post for you news and updates as well as the new orderform, and new pictures.

First of all - Cookies with a Cause in the News!! here is an article From the Bloor West Villager Newspaper about Beyond Borders and Cookies with a Cause.


We have developed a website: www.cookieswithacause.webs.com. You can find ordering info, contact information, pictures, and bios on the site. Check it out!

Heres the order form...


And click here for pictures of the Spring Cookies.

*love*

No comments:

Post a Comment